PASS offers verification of cooking instructions within our extensively equipped test kitchen, to ensure product quality and safety for manufacturer, retailer and consumer.
Using our technical expertise, cooking verifications are performed to ensure consumers are provided with correct information and cooking guidelines for ready meals and other food products whilst ensuring product quality and safety.
PASS can provide the following services for cooking instructions verification:
- Following of on pack cooking instructions to ensure the components reach required temperatures.
- Development of cooking times & temperatures for various appliances and power levels based on sample components.
- A full range of calibrated gas, electric, fan assisted & microwave ovens.
- Verifications can be carried out in conjunction with microbiological and nutritional analysis.
- Taste panel assessment of the final cooked product.
Our food testing laboratories are amongst the best facilities in Europe, equipped with a full range of instrumentation to analyse a variety of food products and raw materials. Continual investment in the laboratories and the latest technologies, coupled with our trained and skilled scientists allow us to provide high scientific standards of quality, accuracy and delivery.
Full details in our PASS Cooking Instructions Verification flyer.
For more details please contact us on info@PublicAnalystServices.co.uk or call +44 (0)1902 627241.